Features and Benefits of Culligan Pre-Treatment Water Softening.
- Reduces turbidity, odors, iron, manganese, and heavy metals from water
- Reduces hardness and scale, increasing product lifespan and downstream equipment efficiency
- Reduces operating costs -- up to 30-35% in use of detergents and chemicals
- Used in the restaurant industry to upgrade water quality and ice
- Used by hotels to save laundry costs and produce softer, brighter linens
- Progressive Flow - the GBE controller uses this feature in multiple tank systems to bring additional units online or take them offline based on flow rate, allowing for smaller system sizing
- Aqua-Sensor® automatically triggers the water softener regeneration cycle based on resin bed exhaustion. This can help save expenses by reducing salt and water usage
- Brine Reclaim - when the GBE controller is paired with the brine reclaim system, huge gains in operating efficiencies are possible. You can reduce salt consumption by at least 25% by upgrading to the Culligan brine reclaim system
- Remote Display allows you to monitor the status of your system from up to 200 ft. away
- Optional modem and telemetry services allow your system to call in after each regeneration cycle, reporting on system status and operating parameters, and alert when your equipment needs attention
“Culligan’s brine reclaim system helped us gain operational efficiency we previously thought wasn’t possible. I’d recommend them to anyone.”
Culligan C&I Water Softener Products
Culligan Top Mount Softener
The Culligan Top Mount (CTM) Series softener models use the latest control valve technology to offer superior flow rates up to 104 gallons per minute and long-lasting performance for commercial and industrial applications.
HE 1.5 Softener
With Culligan exclusive patented technology, the HE 1.5 Softener delivers improved efficiency for small- to medium-scale commercial applications needing a flow rate up to 37 gallons per minute. Hardness removal capacity is up to 210k grains per tank.
High Efficiency (HE) Twin Series
The High Efficiency (HE) Twin softener with patented technology delivers improved efficiency to reduce operating costs. It consists of two independent mineral tanks.
Skidded HE 1.5 Softener
Pre-wired and pre-piped systems are now available in multiple configurations and tank sizes with HE 1.5 Softener tanks. The HE 1.5 dual tanks provide flow rates up to 37 gallons per minute and a continuous supply of conditioned water 24 hours a day. Its hardness removal capacity ranges from 60,000 to 210k grains per tank.
Hi-Flo® 3 Softener
The Hi-Flo 3 softener is an entry-level system that reduces the contaminants in water used for industrial processes and commercial consumption.
Hi-Flo® 3e Softener
With the Culligan Smart Controller, the Hi-Flo® 3e also features a smart design with a top-mounted control valve to reduce the length of pipe needed for installation. The Hi-Flo® 3e is ideal for commercial processes requiring 280 gallons per minute and hardness removal capacity up to 1.2 million grains per tank.
Skidded Hi-Flo® 3e Softener
Improve your water quality regardless of your water usage quantity. The Culligan Hi-Flo® 3e water softener effectively reduces contaminants that affect water quality such as scale and stain-causing minerals. The Culligan®-exclusive Smart Controller allows you to efficiently set up and manage your water treatment.
Hi-Flo xN Series Softener
The Hi-Flo xN Series corrosion resistant innovative valve design offers improved reliability and ease of service.
CSM™ Softener System
Pre-wired and pre-piped systems are now available in multiple configurations and tank sizes with CSM™ Softener tanks. Nearly 200 configurations of multi-tank softener and lter systems available to meet your water treatment needs.
Hi-Flo® 50 Softener
The Hi-Flo 50 delivers high-quality water for high-volume applications that affect efficiency and performance of water-using equipment.
Hi-Flo 42 Series Water Filter
The Hi-Flo 42 combines durable and efficient equipment, systems experience and technical experts who understand your unique requirements
The Culligan OFSY models offer a fully automated treatment process optimized to provide filtration of feed waters, particularly surface waters with suspended solids and high turbidity levels.
Jumbo PEDI Systems
The Culligan Jumbo PEDI systems are ideal for high flow rates, high volume usage, and maintenance free high purity water applications. They provide convenient, economic, quick on-site connection and maintenance-free operation.
HE 1.5 Dealkalizer
Culligan’s most compact dealkalizer system, the HE 1.5, uses ion exchange to reduce anions for applications requiring flow rates up to 22* gallons per minute.
Culligan’s mid-size dealkalizer system, the CSM™, uses ion exchange to reduce anions for applications requiring flow rates from 6 to 100* gallons per minute.
Hi-Flo® 50 Dealkalizer
Culligan’s largest dealkalizer system, the Hi-Flo® 50, uses ion exchange to reduce anions for applications requiring flow rates from 25 to 200* gallons per minute.
Working alongside your CTM water softening system, our dealkalizer balances the pH of your water to help reduce equipment corrosion and save on operating costs.