Reduce capital costs with Culligan's purified water storage and delivery options.
- Standard tank sizes range from 50 to 6,000 gallons. Larger tanks available through special order
- Storage options include cross-link polyethylene, high-density polyethylene, reinforced fiberglass, and stainless steel
- Storage sizing includes conical bottoms, flat bottoms, dome tops, and vertical/horizontal orientation choices
- Delivery options and futher treatment of water include re-pressurization, sanitation, sub-micron filters, distribution systems, re-circulation, UV treatment, O-zone treatment, and chlorination
- Customizable hot and cold sanitation systems utilize products such as caustic, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, chlorine, and carbon dioxide
- Pumps and materials of construction are selected based on the needs of individual customers. These systems can be installed on-site, or skid mounted as a pre-wired, pre-plumbed and tested component
- UV is a clean process free of byproducts. It destroys ozone, and helps reduce total organic carbon (TOC). Culligan's expert engineering with UV treatment provides optimal flow and retention times