Healthcare / Hospitals
Water is an essential part of proper health and the quick recovery of your patients. The performance of your entire facility can also be improved by the quality of the water that runs through it. Culligan provides a complete water treatment solution. We design a customized solution for you and handle all of the manufacturing and installation of that equipment. With Culligan being involved every step of the way, you can rest assured knowing that your custom water treatment system will meet you and your patients high standards
WATER TREATMENT USES
- Boiler / hot water heater pre-treatment
- Cooling towers & chillers
- Food service
- Laundry facilities
- Laboratories & research rooms
With both global and local experience, Culligan’s engineers and technicians design and manufacture all water treatment solutions in our own facilities which helps Culligan earns the highest marks in the industry.
- Lower operating costs
- Save money by using less detergent and chemicals
- Reduce utility costs
- Provide high-quality water for consistency in lab experiments
- Provide superior water for sterilization of equipment in autoclaves
- Increase life span of equipment, water heaters and dishwashers
Patient Health and Your Bottom Line Require the Highest Quality Water
Culligan Offers Expertise and Service For Every Level of Care, From Non-acute to Acute Care and Assisted Living Facilities.
Culligan systems provide patients, clinics, and employees with more than just great-tasting water. To improve patient and employee experience, not to mention substantial cost savings, Culligan tailors a water treatment solution to meet your particular needs.
Here’s how Culligan can improve your healthcare facility:
- Deionized water and water with UV sanitization will promote uniformity in experiments and lab work.
- Reverse osmosis and pre-treatment systems provide patients and employees with great-tasting water throughout your foodservice operations.
- Savings are realized through decreased detergent costs and maintenance in laundry facilities. With soft water, linens and laundry are brighter, whiter, and softer.
- By reducing scale, Culligan improves efficiency of boilers, cooling towers and laundry equipment.
- Overall laundry cost savings
A Culligan water treatment solutions starts with an on-site water analysis with a certified Culligan water expert.
We team up with healthcare facilities and target individual water treatment needs. Culligan then uses their findings to recommend specific modules to meet the requirements of each facility. In order to maintain the highest standard of quality, a local Culligan technician will perform service on all of your equipment.
Discover a complete solution for comprehensive results
Read about customers who have improved their business with a Culligan Commercial Water, and then Contact us so we can begin designing your success story.
- Energy & Power
- Food Service - Giovanni's Restaurant
- Food Service - Our Pizza House
- Hospitality - Four Seasons
Culligan is the World leader in commercial and industrial water filtration systems